Follow the steps below to be added to the waitlist:
- Access the Physical Education & Wellness Registration System online through physicaleducationandwellness.mit.edu. Students must have a valid certificate in order to access the system.
- Click on the “View Course Sections” link. For any course that is filled to capacity, the size of the waitlist will be listed.
- Select the course and add your name to the waitlist.
- A confirmation message on the screen will appear that you successfully waitlisted for the class. A current waitlist number will be noted in the confirmation message. This confirmation message can be printed through a browser. A confirmation via e-mail will be sent. The confirmation message will include your waitlist position.
- Go to the first day of the course. The instructors will fill any spaces available due to no show on the first day with students off the waitlist.
- If a student is moved off the waitlist and registered for the course during the online registration period, the student will be notified by e-mail. Students can also check your waitlist position at any time through the registration system.