- Select plan and enter your MIT ID number and click submit. Note: Firefox is not a supported browser for this Filemaker process.
- Review the auto-populated content is correct including points and swim requirement status.
- Enter your class year 1-4 and expected graduation date (month and year).
- For every 2 points needed, indicate which term, year and detail your plan (class, alternative points, varsity sports etc) on each line provided.
- Under comments, include any notes our office should be aware of including injuries.
- Click submit once you are satisfied with your proposed plan. Your plan will be visible once again and can be kept for your records.
- Students will receive an automated response indicating their plan was submitted correctly and indicating next steps.
Students can expect an additional response from the Physical Education & Wellness office approving or amending their plan approximately 2-3 weeks after the deadline.