- Check registration dates on the physical education class calendar. Registration periods are different for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Access the Physical Education & Wellness Registration System online through mitpe.mit.edu. Students must have Duo and a valid certificate in order to access the system.
- Select and register for a class. Note that students can register for only one class.
- To view descriptions of all the courses offered, click on the View Course Catalog link.
- To view the courses that have open spaces available, click on the “View Course Sections” link and then on the “View Open Courses” button.
- Students will see a confirmation message on the screen when successfully registered for the class. This confirmation message can be printed through a browser. Students will also receive a confirmation via e-mail.
- Attend the first class. If you do not attend the first day of class, you forfeit your spot in the class.