Physical Education & Wellness uses an online registration system. Graduate students can register the last 24 hours of the registration period for the upcoming quarter. Undergraduates are permitted to register first because they must complete the Physical Education and Wellness General Institute Requirement.
- Check registration dates on the physical education class calendar. Registration periods are different for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Access the Physical Education & Wellness Registration System online through mitpe.mit.edu. Students must have Duo and a valid certificate in order to access the system.
- Select and register for a class. Note that students can register for only one class.
- To view descriptions of all the courses offered, click on the View Course Catalog link.
- To view the courses that have open spaces available, click on the “View Course Sections” link and then on the “View Open Courses” button.
- Students will see a confirmation message on the screen when successfully registered for the class. This confirmation message can be printed through a browser. Students will also receive a confirmation via e-mail.
- Attend the first class. If you do not attend the first day of class, you forfeit your spot in the class.