To drop a course or be removed from the waitlist during the online open registration period, follow the steps below:
- Access the Physical Education & Wellness Registration System online through our website. You must have a valid certificate in order to access the system.
- View current status (registered or waitlisted). Click the cancel button to confirm.
- A confirmation will appear on the screen once the student is successfully removed from the course or waitlist. This confirmation message can be printed through a browser but students will also receive a confirmation via e-mail.
To drop a course once online registration closes, chose one of the options below:
- Email email@example.com the request including your name, course, day and time
- Do not show up to the first class. By not showing up on day one, the instructor will automatically drop students from the course and allow those on the waitlist to take any openings.
Note: Students that drop a course will continue to have Stellar access and receive course announcements. Please disregard these emails.