Skip To Content
Alternate Points Requirements
- 440 minutes = 2 PE Points
- Points must be completed in 6 weeks. No more than 90 minutes of activity can be done on a single day and no more than 120 minutes in a week.
- In order to receive points, you must complete an attendance card with entries for each class (name of class, date, instructor and number of minutes)
- Points are not awarded for classes purchased and not yet completed.
- Classes must be completed during a 6 week period.
- Attendance card must be turned in within 1 week of completion of classes.
MIT Physical Education & Wellness is committed to providing an environment that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you cannot access content or use features on our website due to a disability, please let us know.