Skip To Content
Alternate Points Instructions
- Pay for an approved recreation program using their application: https://mit.clubautomation.com/ .
- See the Recreational Sports web page for class options and pricing.
- Download and print attendance card from https://physicaleducationandwellness.mit.edu/alternate-points-2/
- For each session completed, you must indicate the date, number of minutes, and obtain signature of the instructor. You must show the instructor your id.
- Upon completion of the 440 minutes, submit the completed attendance card to the Physical Education & Wellness Program Coordinator (W35-297U) within 1 week of completion of sessions.
- The completed card will be reviewed and approved by the Recreation Program Director and Physical Education Office. Upon approval, physical education & wellness points will be awarded and processed.
- Please allow 5 business days for verification and processing.
MIT Physical Education & Wellness is committed to providing an environment that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you cannot access content or use features on our website due to a disability, please let us know.